Take your Company to a Whole New Level of Success!
Beat Your Best™...A Proven Process for Coaching Customer Service Reps to Better Performance
CDI has developed a proven process for increasing service proficiency at all levels: service rep, service team, business unit and company-wide.
The Beat Your Best™ Process is about proficiency, performance and payoffs. BYB™ uses a proven approach for driving both individual and team performance in the key business areas that drive profitability. It is CDI's proprietary method of measuring, monitoring and motivating performance improvement.
Use Beat Your Best!™ to:
- Maximize customer service performance over time
- Achieve or exceed customer service goals
- Out-perform your best past performance at both the individual and organizational level
- Improve team morale and “esprit de corps”
BYB™ Makes Better Managers!
Managers are equipped with BYB™ tools and a process that helps them leverage an individual’s ability to continually improve by using the unique BYB™ approach. Managers are instructed in the process that drives performance through the roof!
The process is augmented with the BYB™ MAPs™ (Mutual Action Plans) system for coaching reps in 5-15 minute segments (which is all the time we have sometimes). Managers use 2 simple templates to manage, motivate, assess, measure and drive each key profit category. Most Customer Service Managers & Supervisors have never been taught how to “properly” coach a rep to a higher level of performance. BYB™ shows them how to coach reps to higher levels of performance.
CDI will partner with your organization to:
- Evaluate the business impact of current performance levels
- Identify measurement targets
- Train and develop your management team to manage results and coach individual proficiency
- Implement the Beat Your Best!™ process with your workforce
- Consult with your managers during the transition
NEW! Optional Web-Based Templates and Reports
The web-based BYB™ Process enables each rep to key in his/her stats at the end of each day. Every rep can see how his/her team mates are doing across the company. This element of up-to-the-minute competition helps to drive performance on a daily basis as every rep wants to be the Service Leader of the Day (or Week, or Month...).
- Track your teams’ results online across multiple locations.
- View statistics on any rep from any location
- View daily, weekly and monthly reports by individual, store, group or company
- Compare your BYB™ Results by City, State, or even across the USA
Give us a call at 630-778-9991 to learn more!