This session provides customer service managers and supervisors with the tools and resources to manage service teams – in both B2B and B2C environments. It builds upon the Beat Your Best!™ process with new content focusing on the coaching skills required to get improved customer service results. Managers learn how to improve service activities and coach their people to change their behavior and achieve better performance. The session introduces a practical coaching model that helps managers improve their coaching skills and how they develop their customer service reps to provide a higher level of service.
- What activities and behaviors they need to manage to improve individual and team customer service outcomes
- How to build Mutual Action Plans with their people
Specific coaching skills to improve customer service performance
- How to build team support for coaching and continuous development
- How to provide timely and constructive feedback to encourage positive change
- How to optimize coaching time while on joint calls or on the floor