Building a Direct Sales Force is an intensive one-day workshop session that focuses specifically on what it takes to build and grow a direct sales force to take advantage of business-to-business opportunities.
The session provides companies an opportunity to build an effective Business-to-Business sales plan by examining their current business, reviewing the value of their customers, and exploring the revenue potential of building a direct sales force.
Six key areas where sales productivity can improve and business can be developed are identified:
- Market Strategy
- Lead Generation
- Sales Process Management
- Recruiting and Staffing Strategies
- Sales Compensation Issues
- Sales Management Structure
- What are the advantages of building a direct sales force?
- Calculating the Value of a Customer
- Transitioning from Retail to B2B
- Differences between Demand Fulfillment and Demand Creation
- Calculating Break-Even Point for Adding Sales People
- Creating a B2B Business Plan
- Defining Target Markets
- Developing Prospecting Strategies
- Identifying and Tracking Lead Sources
- Managing the Sales Funnel
- Assessing Current Staffing Position
- Identifying Top Direct Sales Candidates
- Structuring Compensation
- Managing in the Direct Sales Environment
- Setting Sales Goals and Managing Results
Give us a call at 630-778-9991 to learn more!