One of the most important tools for a sales manager is the regularly scheduled sales meeting. It is the most appropriate forum to build a sales team, motivate higher achievement, recognize top performers, and continue the training and coaching process. Managers need to learn how to plan and direct a successful sales meeting so that it is a productive event, not a waste of time.
In this session they learn how to leverage the team meeting dynamic to get things done, review sales opportunities, and work on building a long-term positive sales culture for their organization.
- How to plan sales meetings effectively
- Techniques to facilitate discussion on sales situations and share best practices
Ways to suggest sales strategies to improve current sales approaches
- Techniques for managing the outcomes of the meeting
- How to leverage the team for feedback and peer coaching opportunities
- How to handle difficult, resistant, and negative participants and situations
- How to leverage meetings to reinforce and support sales training
Managers also learn how to use the meeting as a structured forum for communicating new information, doing mutual problem solving, removing sales obstacles, applying new coaching techniques, and motivating and challenging their team for on-going improved performance.
Give us a call at 630-778-9991 to learn more!