With the upcoming move into data applications and the enhanced revenue opportunities available through selling more advanced applications, this session focuses on how to identify these applications and close a higher-tiered sale. Building upon previous selling skills, this course adds proven techniques for identifying and selling data and other advanced wireless applications.
- To identify advanced data applications including, but not limited to camera usage, web browsing, email, text messaging, etc.
- How to recognize the buying profiles of typical data customers
- How to qualify best prospects for advanced wireless applications
- Questions to ask to uncover application and usage needs
- How to link applications to customer need
- How to make recommendations for the right applications
- How to demonstrate data applications effectively
- How to use ROI to justify customer investment
- Techniques for overcoming objections and closing the sale
Participants engage in a series of mini-role plays throughout the session to simulate true-life customer scenarios and learn how to demonstrate and sell higher-end applications.
Give us a call at 630-778-9991 to learn more!