An intensive one-day instructor-led workshop is focused on how to sell wireless solutions to businesses. The session introduces a structured and repeatable B2B sales process that emphasizes selling value -- not product or price. Participants learn new techniques for building a consultative business relationship with customers. Session includes extensive application of skills in business simulations and role-plays.
- To address the business outcomes customers want most when buying wireless products and services
- Identify buyer stakeholders and uncover “what’s at stake”
- Ask probing questions that highlight positive or negative consequences
- Articulate business value propositions when recommending solutions
- How to turn features and benefits into value points
- The use of ROI and proof sources to support the sales message
- Typical objections and how to overcome them
- Proven techniques on how to close the sale
- How to get business referrals
- How to follow through to ensure customer satisfaction and build repeat business
Give us a call at 630-778-9991 to learn more!