This session focuses on the skills and techniques needed to sell data features and advanced data applications to businesses. It includes a review of the most popular data business solutions and how they are used in selected vertical markets (i.e. construction and trades, professional services, government, etc.).
Session includes simulated business-to-business interactions that provide participants with practice in how to prospect, uncover needs and sell data applications to business users.
- How to qualify prospects by uncovering data applications and usage
- How to link data applications to customer business outcomes
- How to develop proposals and make recommendations
- Techniques to use to cost justify and provide ROI
- Different business stakeholders and their wireless data issues
- How to overcome objections and close the sale
Give us a call at 630-778-9991 to learn more!